Our Ownership of the Site, and Your Right to Use Our Site. Allstate Lending Group, Inc. ("Allstate") owns and maintains this site. All content and material provided on our site are owned by or licensed to Allstate and protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. Allstate and our licensors retain all proprietary rights to such content. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed at our site are registered and common law trademarks of Allstate and others.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of our site without our express written consent;
- use any trademark, service mark, logo or other proprietary information on our site without our express written consent;
- remove any copyright or other notices contained on any materials from our site; frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of Allstate and/or its affiliates without our express written consent;
- use any "meta tags" or any other "hidden text" utilizing Allstate's name or trade or service marks without our express written consent;
- post on or transmit to or from our site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law;
- infringe the intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or other rights of any third party through your use of our site;
- download or otherwise export software or other material on our site in contravention of any U.S. Department of Treasury or U.S. Department of Commerce regulation, or any other law, or to a resident of or location in any nation to which the United States has embargoed goods; or
- use our site in violation of any applicable local, state or federal law or regulation, or for any unlawful purpose.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The information available on our site is obtained from various sources we believe to be accurate and reliable, and we believe that all information we provide on our site is accurate and reliable as of the date it is posted. However, errors sometimes occur, and we cannot and do not represent or warrant that the information and material on this site are timely, correct, accurate or reliable. The information and materials on this site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any express or implied warranties of any kind. Allstate disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Allstate further assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties that, the operation of our site or any functions contained on our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that our site will operate correctly with any particular equipment you use to access our site, that defects will be corrected, or that our site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. Opinions and any other content on our site are subject to change without notice. We are not providing investment, legal, tax, financial or other professional advice to you or any other party, and no information or material on our site is to be relied upon for the purpose of making or communicating investment or other decisions. All material on this site is meant to be reviewed in its entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ALLSTATE LENDING GROUP, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ALLSTATE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLSTATE'S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES EXCEED $500.00.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our site may provide "hyperlinks," also known as "links," to sites owned and operated by third parties. Links to such third party sites are provided for your convenience only, and should not be construed as an endorsement of any site, company, product or service by Allstate. Any opinions or recommendations expressed in third party sites are not the opinions or recommendations of Allstate. We have not reviewed any of the sites linked to this site, and are not responsible for the content of off-site pages or any other site linked to or linking to this site. Your use of any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Allstate is not responsible for the content, accuracy or availability of the information presented on those sites, and we specifically disclaim any liability for any claim, damage, loss or expense which you may incur, directly or indirectly, as a result of your use of those sites. We further reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party site at any time.